Amazon App Store is the official application for Amazon’s store of the same name, which is not available at Google Play. By using this application, not only can you download tons of other free applications and video games for your Android, but you can also buy many others. This post provides you with an introduction to Amazon Appstore and teaches you how to download and install Amazon AppStore on windows (PC) or Android, and how to use it to find and download mobile apps/games. How to Install mobile apps and the Amazon Appstore on Windows? Please follow the steps given below.
Download Amazon App Store for PC and Android Free
What Is Amazon Appstore?
Amazon Appstore is an app store for the Android operating system developed by Amazon.com. This Appstore for android is initially developed for Amazon’s Fire OS. It is used on all Fire tablets and provides official apps for the Fire tablets. Amazon AppStore is also available for Windows 11 and other Android devices, but it is not compatible with iOS devices. Learn how to use and install mobile apps on your Windows 11, 10 PC with the Windows Subsystem for Android™. Amazon app Store Windows 11 release date check below.
Microsoft Windows allows access to the Amazon Appstore within the Microsoft Store to allow users to run Android applications on Windows. This service redirects users from the Microsoft Store to the Amazon Store to install the Android app on Windows 11 PC. Furthermore, this service on Windows 11 also enables users to directly install Android APKs on a PC.
Amazon Appstore Updates
|App name||Amazon Appstore APK|
|Updated on||1 Day Ago|
Amazon Appstore Window 11
Amazon Appstore for Windows 11 is now available. So, to use mobile apps on your Windows 11 PC, you need to install the Amazon Appstore. You can download the Amazon app store on Windows 11 easily by using not any hard rules. You can either visit the Microsoft store or search for the Amazon App Store. If it doesn’t appear, try to update your Microsoft store, you may be using an old version. If it does not work then check the below links.
- Download Amazon Appstore Window 11
- Amazon AppStore Google Drive, Direct Link.
The above-provided link may directly take you to the Microsoft Store. But keep one thing in mind your PC should fulfill the requirements and if it doesn’t then you will not install this app store.
How to Download/Install Amazon App Store Windows 11?
Microsoft has done its best to make it easy to download android apps on Windows 11. So, you can easily download the apps from the Amazon app store by using the following steps.
- First, Open the Amazon Appstore.
- After that, Microsoft Store will open up, click on the Install button.
- Then click on the Download button and wait for some time to download.
- When the download is finished, follow the on-screen instruction and then click on the Restart button.
- Now, open the Amazon App Store and then log in either with your Amazon account or create a new Amazon account.
- Finally, you will see many apps on your screen. So, click on it to download and install the application on your PC.
Amazon Appstore Requirements for Windows 11
Although, installing amazon AppStore is an easy task and once you are done with this, all these applications will automatically appear on the home screen. But if you are facing any issues then you have to check the below requirements.
- You should be registered for the Windows Insider program.
- The Windows 11 version should be beta 22000.282 or up. If you are using a lower version, only go to settings and search for updates.
- Internet connection should be better.
- Your PC’s region should be the US, and you can change it from settings.
- You may need to allow virtualization for your PC’s BIOS.
- You should log in with your US amazon account on the app store.
Amazon App Store for Android
Amazon Appstore for Android, not only can you download tons of other free applications and video games for your Android, but you can also buy more. Furthermore, Amazon AppStore makes one paid application available for free daily. It has a wide variety of applications, rivaling Google Play. So, Amazon AppStore for android is one of the best app markets out there and acts as a good complement to Android’s Google Play default.
How to download Amazon Appstore for Android?
- You can go to the link in your Android browser.
- Click the Get Amazon Appstore button to download/install Amazon Appstore on an Android device.
- After downloading, you can use Amazon App Store to get your favorite apps and games.
How to Download Apps from Amazon Appstore?
- To download an app/game from Amazon Appstore, you can open Amazon Appstore on your device.
- Search for the app that you want to download and select it.
- If it is free, click the Get button to download the app to your device.
- If the app is not free, you can click the app’s price to purchase the app. You can use either your default payment method on your Amazon account or use an Amazon gift card to buy the app.
- After downloading and installing the app/game, you can launch it. To check all your apps on Amazon Appstore, you can click My Apps to find them.
Amazon Appstore Games
There are some of the best offerings of games available on the Amazon Appstore. Some games are free, some not, but all are worth checking out. These games include.
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2
- Five Nights at Freddy’s
- Super Hexagon
- Crossy Road
- Ridiculous Fishing and many more.
Read Also, Gacha Nox APK Download Latest Version 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does Amazon Appstore work on PC?
Ans: Amazon AppStore work on windows and android devices.
Q: Is it safe to download Amazon Appstore on Android?
Ans: Amazon does a verification process for all the apps on its platform. So, all the applications on its platform are safe and free of harm.
Q: How many apps are on the Amazon Appstore?
Ans: The Amazon Appstore offers nearly 476,00 Android apps to worldwide audiences.
Q: Does Amazon have different languages?
Ans: You can change your Amazon language using the mobile app on Android, iPhone, or iPad devices.