It is safe to suppose that the majority of readers here are WhatsApp users. WhatsApp Status lets you share something new, interesting, or anything that uses ephemeral features wherein it lasts for 24 hours and disappears. Sharing photos on WhatsApp Status is enjoyable however, it becomes irritating when you realize that WhatsApp actually uploads low-quality photos on the status even if you upload a high-quality photo. How to Send Status on WhatsApp on Your SmartPhones.
How to upload video status on WhatsApp without losing quality
The question is why does it happen, and how do upload high-quality photos on WhatsApp Status? Users wanted to know about the problem of how to upload Statuses on Whatsapp without losing quality. In this article, we have mentioned how to upload your Status on Whatsapp without losing quality fixes for your referral.
Whatsapp network is an American business platform that Meta launched. Meta Platforms is a large place for creating Whatsapp and is the owner of various companies such as freeware, cross-platform, centralized instant messaging, etc.
How to upload 4k video on WhatsApp status
WhatsApp enables content creators worldwide to share as much content as possible, including photographs, documents, user locations, and creative content. People need a mobile phone number to register in the app for the service which allows businesses to interact with business clients worldwide.
How to Send Status on WhatsApp 2023
WhatsApp platform was mainly developed for WhatsApp business investigations in January 2018 as a single business app geared toward small business owners.
Upload Video Status on Whats App without Losing Quality
Using Whats App Web to your advantage
One thing that frustrates us the most about WhatsApp is the reduction in posting high-quality status updates. In addition, the need for a feature to assist users with this difficulty is disappointing.
- Open the new web browser and type WhatsApp web into the address bar.
- Now open WhatsApp on your smartphone and click on the three dots in the upper right corner.
- There is the option of a Linked device. Click on it.
- Now select the “link a device” option on the screen.
- Scan the QR code in the WhatsApp web application and wait for the device to sync.
- Send the photo or video from WhatsApp to any people on your phone. If you don’t want to send it to anyone, create a private group and send it there.
- Return to the WhatsApp mobile app and open the group in which you sent the photo.
- Tap the forward icon to upload it on your WhatsApp status directly.
How Can I Upload Whats App Status Without Losing Quality in Android?
To send a photo or video as a Document on WhatsApp from an Android device, you have to follow the following steps
- Open your WhatsApp, and go to the chat where you want to share the photo or video.
- From the bottom-right corner tap on the paper clip icon, and choose the Document option.
- Graze and select the media file that you want to share. If you do not see it in the list, tap on “Browse other docs”, and then select the media from the desired location.
- Finally, send it.
- The photo or video will be shared in its original quality with the selected number.
How Can I Upload Whats App Status without Losing Quality on iPhone?
The procedure to send a photo or video as a Document on WhatsApp from iPhone is appealing similar to that from an Android device. The media that you want to share should be located in the Files app instead of the Photos library, to do so.
- Go to the photos app, if the video is in your Photos library, select the video, tap on “Share” from the bottom-left corner, and choose the save to files option.
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone and select the contact with whom you want to share the large video.
- Tap on the “+” button from the bottom-left corner and choose the desired Document. You will be taken to the Files view, where you can browse and select the particular video that you saved earlier.
- To share the video click on “Send” from the top-right corner.
- The selected photo or video will be sent to the selected contact as a Document in its original quality.
How to Upload 4k Video on Whats App Status?
WhatsApp is used every day by a large volume of people around the world to send millions of supreme memes and cat videos. The compression algorithms of WhatsApp are nowhere close to Google Photos’ storage saver mode, and the loss in image quality is pretty evident. Especially for pics with small details and tiny text fonts or large-size pictures.
The easy solution
The solution to this issue is quite easy, as you would not need to degrees much from your regular flow for sending photos and videos. To bypass WhatsApp’s compression for sending full-res (4kpixels) images, you need to pick Document instead of Gallery. The option usually comes in useful for sending all non-media file formats, but you can use it as easily for your media files stored on your device as well.
Now click on the attach button > Document > Browse other docs…Following this path should bring your phone’s file manager, where you can pick the images that you need to share on WhatsApp. This way, the app will treat them as non-media files and would not sprint its compression algorithms on them.
Usually, a 12MP (4096 x 3072 pixels) photo of 4MB had all its attributes preserved on the other end of the document, while taking the gallery route crushed the same pic to 127KB with a 1280 x 960 resolution.
If you’ve got a whole collection of photos that you want to send across, collecting them all together would make more sense if you do not want a long list of files to show up in your WhatsApp chat window. You can follow the above same path to share these zipped folders on WhatsApp.
Why Does Whats App Reduce Video Quality on Status?
The instant messaging platform from Meta automatically resizes images before it is being sent to the selected one. Even if the image is of high quality, WhatsApp acts as an image compressor and reduces the quality and size of the image before sending it or uploading it on status.
How to Stop WhatsApp From Reducing Picture Quality?
Mostly when we send pictures to someone on WhatsApp, automatically WhatsApp tends to reduce the quality of the image and this sometimes gets us annoyed due to the fact that there’s nothing we can do.
In this article, I will guide you on how you can stop WhatsApp from reducing the quality of pictures you send.
To solve this issue, follow the given steps
- You have to go to Your WhatsApp settings and click on Storage and Data.
- In the Storage and Data options, rotate down and select Photo upload quality.
- Now select Best Quality and click OK.
- There you go…
Now you have stopped WhatsApp from reducing any pictures you send henceforth. This is a piece of great news for graphic designers that share their works with their customers on WhatsApp.