If you are worried about how to unlock iPhone without a passcode then this article is best for you. In this article, I will provide you with all the guides about how to unlock iPhone without a passcode. Most iPhone users may use passwords to increase the level of privacy and security on the iPhone. However, most users forget the iPhone passcode and eventually, lose access to their iPhone. So, they might be looking for alternative ways to unlock their iPhone that don’t require you to enter the passcode. In this article, there are unique, reliable, and effective ways to unlock iPhone without a passcode. How to unlock iPhone without passcode or Face ID? So, please follow the steps.
How to Unlock iPhone via Apple’s Default Settings?
There are multiple causes for not being able to use your passcode on an iPhone. You might need to unlock your iPhone without a passcode under the following conditions.
- You have changed your passcode to secure information but couldn’t remember the new passcode.
- It’s an emergency and the just iPhone available has a passcode.
- You can help someone unlock their iPhone without a passcode.
- Your phone is paralyzed because you entered too many wrong passcode attempts.
- You had your Face ID or Touch ID, so you forgot your iPhone passcode.
How to Unlock iPhone without Passcode by PassFab?
One of the most efficient and effective methods to unlock an iPhone without a passcode is with the help of reliable third-party software. Although there are numerous tools out there that claim to resolve this issue with ease, if you want to unlock your iPhone while also ensuring no difficulty in doing so, then you are highly suggested to use passFab iPhone unlocker for this purpose.
It is multipurpose software that is able to resolve various annoying iPhone problems. PassFab is extremely easy to use, ensuring no hassle during the process. It provides rather straightforward tools and features to make sure that you don’t encounter any issues during the process.
The steps below describe the complete process of how you can do so.
- First of all, you need to download and install PassFab iPhone Unlocker on your device. After completing the installation, launch the software and press “Start” from the main interface.
- Then you will be required to connect the iPhone to the computer by using a data cable and act accordingly. Afterward, press “Next”.
- You will then be directed to the interface shown below. You need to download the iOS firmware package from there. Enter the desired path and press “Download”.
- After downloading, click “Start Remove” to start the process of unlocking your iPhone.
- Afterward, you will be able to access your iPhone without entering the passcode. Now, you’ll have to set up a new passcode, Touch ID/ Face ID for your iPhone.
Unlock your iPhone Using iTunes
You can unlock an iPhone without a passcode using iTunes. Here are the 3 steps:
- Install and launch iTunes on your device.
- Keep the phone in recovery mode.
- For iPhone 8 and later, use the side button.
- For iPhone 7/7+, use the volume down button.
- Use the home button for iPhone 6 and earlier.
- Keep holding, until you will see the recovery mode popup.
- Find your iPhone in iTunes and press Restore.
- Once erased, restore your iPhone from any of your previous backups. If no backup is found, set up a new iPhone with Notes, Contacts, and iCloud enabled as options.
- Once the extension completes, your phone will restart and be back to the usual iPhone.
Use Finders to Unlock iPhones Without a Passcode
Another way to unlock your iPhone without a passcode is by using Finder. The steps are given below.
- Install and launch Finder on your computer/Mac. Connect your iPhone to your Mac through a data cable.
- Put your iPhone into recovery mode.
- For iPhone 8 and older, use the side button.
- For iPhone 7/7plus, use the volume down button.
- For iPhone 6 and earlier, use the home button.
- Keep holding, until you will see the recovery mode popup.
- Click the Restore option, agree to the terms and conditions, and enable the Finder to back up your data by downloading the latest iOS firmware.
Unlock iPhone without Password Via iCloud
Since all Apple devices use an iCloud account, iCloud is easy to use to unlock an iPhone without requiring a passcode. All you need to do is open the iCloud website and perform certain easy tasks to unlock your iPhone without a password.
1: Launch a browser on your computer and go to the Find My iPhone iCloud webpage, and log in to your account.
2: Once you are logged in to your account, click on All Devices at the top and select your iPhone from the list.
3: Then your iPhone settings will open. Click on the option “Erase iPhone” and follow the on-screen instructions.
What the above method will do is it will remove all the data including the passcode and password on your iPhone letting you enter your device without entering any kind of passcodes/passwords.
How to Access iPhone without Passcode Trying Siri?
If none of the above ways worked for you, you can try to get into iPhone without a passcode by using Siri. But this method relies on frequent system glitches and is only available for iOS 8.0, and iOS 10.1. Therefore, it does not offer a high success rate. Following the steps guides you on how you can unlock a locked iPhone with Siri.
- Click and hold the Home button on your iPhone to activate Siri.
- Now, you have to ask “What is the time now?” and Siri will automatically show the local time.
- Press the Clock icon to enter the World Clock menu.
- In the top-right corner of the page tap on the “+” button
- A search box will then appear on your screen. Enter any characters and click “Select All”.
- Next, select the “Share” option and click on “Message”.
- Enter any character in the “To” field and press “return” from your keyboard.
- Then select the typed text and click on the plus sign.
- Press the “Create New Contact”.
- Now choose “Add Photo” and select “Choose Photo”.
- Wait, and then press the Home button. The iPhone will then be unlocked.
Read Also, How to send Chat and Messages in Reddit 2023
Use the Voice Control to unlock your iPhone 13+
Voice Control is a feature that allows you to navigate your iPhone using only your voice. It helps you to unlock your iPhone without having to enter a passcode or use Touch ID. Furthermore, Voice Control also allows you to take other actions, such as launching apps and setting reminders. To use the Voice Control feature to unlock your iPhone, first, you will need to set it up.
Step 1. To set up Voice Control on your iPhone, open the Settings app and click Accessibility.
Step 2. Tap Voice Control and then click Set Up Voice Control.
Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions to develop a voice profile.
When you’re done, you can use your voice to unlock your iPhone 13 or later. To unlock your iPhone
- Say “Hey Siri” followed by “Unlock my iPhone”.
- You’ll then see authentication using Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.
- Once you have authenticated, your iPhone will be unlocked.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I factory reset my iPhone without an Apple ID?
Ans: If you don’t know the Apple ID, but you need to factory reset your iPhone, PassFab iPhone Unlocker and iTunes are your viable options. You can choose one method to factory reset your iPhone.
Q: Is there any way to unlock an iPhone without its password?
Ans: If your iOS system is 8.0 – 10.1, you can use the Siri bug to unlock your iPhone without a password and not reset it.
Q: How can I unlock a second-hand iPhone?
Ans: To unlock a secondhand iPhone, you may use PassFab iPhone Unlocker, iTunes, and try the Siri bug.
Q: How to unlock iPhone using the camera?
Ans: If you have version 9 or earlier of iOS then there is a bug that allows you to unlock your device using the camera. To do this, simply open the Camera app and confirms it’s in selfie mode. Then hold the Home button until you hear a clicking sound, and this will unlock your device without requiring a passcode.