App Inventor Download allows you to develop applications for Android phones using a web browser and a connected phone or emulator. It empowers even beginners and non-programmers to generate mobile apps. It also servers store your work and helps you keep track of your projects. You need to set up your computer and install the App Inventor Setup package on your computer before you can use it.
|App Name||MIT App Inventor|
|Compatibility||Windows 10, 11|
|Get it on||Google Play|
Inventor Download for Windows Screen Shots
MIT App Inventor Download
MIT App Inventor is an intuitive, visual programming environment that lets everyone even children, create fully functional apps for smartphones and tablets. Its project seeks to democratize software development by empowering all people, especially young people, to move from technology utilization to technology creation. Furthermore, it is an educational tool to learn computational thinking and computational action principles through creating mobile apps. So, you can use this companion app to test drive projects, debug block code, and show your friends and family your creations. This version of this Inventor includes up to 60 components, from user interface elements including buttons and switches to sensors, connectivity, and multimedia components so that your projects can interact with the world.
Install the App Inventor Setup software package
You can perform the installation from an account that has administrator privileges. This will install the software for all users of the machine. But the installation should still work if you do not have administrator privileges. App Inventor will be usable just from the account you used when you installed it.
- First, download the installer.
- Find the file App Inventor_Setup_Installer v12.exe in your Downloads file or your Desktop. The location of the download on your computer is based on how your browser is configured.
- Open the file.
- Click through the steps of the installer. Don’t change the installation location but record the installation directory, because you may need it to check the driver.
- The directory will differ depending on your version of Windows, whether or not you are logged in as an administrator.
App Inventor Download for Windows 10 (32&64 Bit)
There are so many ways to download this app for Windows OS. So, you can choose one of the easy methods below.
Method 1: Installing the App Manually
- First, open your desired Web browser including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or any other.
- Now download the MIT App Inventor 2 installation file from the link on the page.
- Select Save or Save to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will filter the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file will be saved in your Downloads folder.
- If you select Save as, you can select where to save it, like your desktop.
- After downloading is completed, a couple clicks the .exe file to run the Installation process.
- Then follow the Windows installation instruction that appears until complete.
- Now, the MIT App Inventor icon will show on your Desktop.
- Click on the icon to use the App on your Windows 10 PC.
Method 2: Installing App By Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store Icon with the Windows logo on it on your desktop at the bottom in the Taskbar.
Step 2: Locate the apps on Windows Store
You can locate the MIT App Inventor in the Windows store using the search box in the top right corner. Or you can choose Apps if you need to explore more apps that are available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Install the app via Windows Store
When you’ve found the MIT Inventor, the name and logo will appear, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it is free, and give the price if it is paid. Then click the button and the installation will start. Then you can click Open when it’s finished. If you have previously installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How to Download App Inventor on Windows 11?
Install the Amazon Appstore to use MIT Inventor mobile app on Windows 11. This allows you to browse and install Android apps from a curated catalog. Here’s how to do it.
- First, check device compatibility.
- Minimum RAM should be 8GB, 16GB (recommended).
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Minimum Intel Core i3 8th Gen, AMD Ryzen 3000 or Qualcomm Snapdragon minimum 8c.
- Processor architecture: x64 and ARM64
- Check if there is a native MIT App Inverter Windows app. If no, then proceed to the next step.
- Install Amazon AppStore.
- Click on “Get” to start the installation. Mostly it automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation is done, Go to Windows Start Menu/ Apps list, then Open the Amazon Appstore and log in (with an Amazon account)
- Now install MIT App Inventor on Windows 11.
- Search “MIT App Inventor” in the search bar after login. Open and install MIT App Inventor, on the results page.
- After installing, the Go to Start menu then> Recommended section > MIT App Inventor. Or Go to the Start menu to view All apps.
How To Uninstall MIT App Inventor 2 App?
Method 1: Remove Manually
- Hover the mouse to the taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop.
- Then click the “Start” button > Windows logo.
- Select the “Control Panel” option.
- Then click the Add/ Remove Programs icon.
- Select “MIT App Inventor 2” from the apps that appeared, then click Remove or Uninstall.
- Done the Uninstall process by clicking on the “YES” button.
- When it is finished, your Windows operating system is clean from MIT Inventor 2 app.
Method 2: Uninstall Apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the MIT App Inventor 2 app
- For any apps you don’t need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, press the Start Button.
- Next, locate the app you want to remove.
Step 2: Remove MIT Inventor 2 from Windows Store
- Right-click on the app and then press Uninstall.
- One last box will display > click Uninstall again.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is App Inventor used for?
It allows you to develop applications for Android phones using a web browser and either a connected phone or an emulator. Also, App Inventor servers store your work and let you keep track of your projects.
Is MIT App Inventor 2 Totally free?
You can download this app from official sites for free through this Portal Site.
How do I access the free MIT App Inventor for Windows Pc?
It’s simple, just click the free MIT App Inventor 2 download button above.
Is this App Inventor will work normally on any Windows?
The MIT App Inventor 2 for Laptop will work normally on current Windows 10, and 11 operating systems (64-bit and 32-bit).
Check More App: https://wowapks.com/android-auto-v9-3-6314-apk/