This article is a complete guide to checking how many sims are issued on my name and ID card. To know about this and more relevant information, just keep reading this article.
How Many Sims Can Be Register Against One CNIC
You should consider this thing while registering new sims on your CNIC there is a limit to the number of sims you can register on your CNIC. According to the PTA rules, a single person can register a maximum of 5 sims on his ID card.
How To Check How Many Sims On My Name
Read Also, How To Download Twitter Videos Free Online
If you have already registered 5 SIMs with your ID card, and now you need to register more SIM cards, you first have to block at least 1 SIM then you will able to get a new SIM.
Check Number Of Activate Sims Issued On Your CNIC
If you don’t have any information regarding how many SIMs are registered on my ID card and the number of activated SIMs issued against your CNIC, there are two quick ways.
How To Check SIM On CNIC By Website
The steps to know about the number of registered SIMs against your CNIC are given below:
- Visit to the PTA SIM Information website
- After this, a webpage will appear on your screen, that will ask to put your information
- Put your CNIC number in the given dialogue box
- Before Submit, you need to verify that you are not a robot
- Click on the submit button
- After submitting, list of registered numbers against your CNIC will appear on your screen
This method is only for those people who have internet access at their place. If you don’t have internet or are not well-aware of the use of the internet, the 2nd way is waiting for you.
How To Check SIM On CNIC By SMS
The steps to know about the number of registered SIMs against your CNIC via SMS are given below:
- Open Text message app in your phone
- Put your ID card number without giving hyphens
- Send that SMS to 668
- After a while, you receive a text SMS with a list of registered numbers against your CNIC
- The SMS you send to 668 is not free; you will charge more than 2 Rs. On every single message.
How To Deactivate SIMs Issued Against Your CNIC
By following all the above ways and you have come to know that how many SIMs issued against my CNIC. Now you want to deactivate one of your SIM card which is not in your use anymore. By follow these steps you can perform this action easily.
- Go to the nearest franchise of the related telecom company
- They will ask your CNIC number, or requested to show original ID card
- Then fill the concerned form that will instantly deactivate your SIM number
How To Know The Name Of SIM Owner:
If someone is disturbing you by sending SMS and you want to know about the name of that SIM owner, you can do that by follow these steps:
- Go to the text message app on your phone
- Type 667 in the recipient box and send a empty message
- After a while you will receive a message that contain the name of SIM owner