In this article, you can get a guide on how to watch ITVX on Sky TV. ITV Hub is a famous streaming platform based in the UK. With this hub, you can access and watch content in various Live TV programs, Films, News, Factual, Drama and Soaps, Children, Sports, etc. ITV officially released its new streaming service called ITVX. So, now you can watch ITVX on sky TV. If you want to know how to watch ITVX on sky TV then read the full article. This article provides you with all the step-by-step guides about ITVX.
What is ITVX?
ITVX is a British Online On-demand Video Streaming platform. This TV streaming service is developed and operated by ITV. Furthermore, you can also watch the ITV Digital Television channel content on its platform. But you can only access to stream some licensed video content from the ITV Digital media platform. All the Original contents in ITVX are available in the English language, and it is an OTT Streaming Service. The BritBox channel is also present on the ITVX streaming site. Also, many televisions streaming services’ content is available on your platform. Furthermore, it allows you to install the ITVX app on many platforms.
ITVX has made its way on a bunch of smart TVs, streaming media players, set-top boxes, and YouView-enabled models. Well, this article will clarify everything about ITVX on Sky Q.
ITVX on Sky Q
ITV is the most used streaming service in the United Kingdom. So, you can access this streaming platform on your streaming devices. So, ITVX is now available on the Sky Q platform. You can also able to Install ITVX as the app in the Sky Q TV Box. Sky Q has all apps for its users. You can search the channel in the Apps section.
How to Watch ITVX on Sky TV?
There are the following steps to Stream ITVX on Sky TV.
- First, turn ON your Sky Q TV box and your Smart TV.
- Set your devices with fast Internet.
- Then head toward the Settings option of your Sky Q device/TV.
- Now, click on the Apps section from Settings.
- You have to click on the Refresh option to refresh the apps on Sky Q.
- Slightly scroll down on the Apps page and find the ITVX app.
Select the ITVX channel and start to stream content or any television videos from the ITVX on Sky Q TV. If the ITVX app is not available in the Apps section on your Sky Q TV box, you have to update the software on Sky Q.
Software Update on Sky Q TV
If you have using the old or previous version of the Sky Q box, you cannot be allowed to access some television channels on the Sky Q. So, you can Update the Sky Q TV Box system software by following the below steps.
- Turn off your Sky Q TV remote controller.
- Then visit the Settings section on your Sky Q TV.
- Click on the System Information option from the main menu list.
- At the System Info page, tap on the Setup option.
- Following that, you have to click on the Software Version.
- Now, press the Software Download button to install the new system software.
- After the System software download is complete, click the Install and Update button.
Once the Sky Q TV Box system software update process is done, the device is restarted automatically. Then you have to turn to the Apps section and discover the ITVX on the Sky Q channel list. There you can find the channel and can be access to stream the Original content and the On-Demand-Titles from the ITVX television streaming platform on your Sky Q TV.
Watch ITVX on Sky TV Using the Screen casting Method
If you can not search the ITVX app on Sky Q, then you have to cast the content by using the ITVX application on your smartphone.
- First of all, you have to fix a good internet connection for both devices.
- Then you have to install the ITVX app from the google play store.
- After doing this, you have to click the Cast icon symbol that is located at the top-right edge of the screen.
- You have to choose your device name from the list.
- Finally, if the device gets paired with your smart tv, then you have to watch your content on the ITVX app which will be automatically cast to the Smart TV.
How to Fix ITVX Not Working on Sky Q?
If the app is not working properly on your Sky Q device, you can follow the below steps to solve the issue.
- Make sure the WiFi network is stable. If not, try restarting your router and check if the issue is solved and the Sky Q.
- Restart your Sky Q box if you still can’t avail of the ITVX.
- Restart the ITVX app on your device if the app efforts to load the content.
- Reset your Sky Q if the app is not working properly, even checking the internet speed and restarting the app and device.
- Contact Sky Q support if the problem is still not solved.
Read Also, How to Fix Controller Drift PS5
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is ITVX?
Ans: It is the streaming home for all of ITV and many more.
Q: Is ITVX free on Sky Q?
Ans: It is pre-installed on Sky Q, but to access the content, you must subscribe to a premium plan.
Q: Is ITV Hub available on Firestick?
Ans: You can install ITVX on firestick from the Amazon App Store and play the content once paired.