In this article you will read how to install WhatsApp on laptop without phone. Today is the era of gadgets. Everyone has their personal computer, laptop, or cell phone. You will also read how to use whatsapp on pc without phone and emulator. Years before these gadgets were few. But now a day it is necessary for all of us, even if we cannot live without it. After these devices, social media get great fame in public. Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, telegram, WeChat, TikTok, Snapchat, and WhatsApp are the most famous all over the world. We use them on our smartphones. If we are working on a laptop then we have to carry two of them, here is a thought raise how to install Whatsapp on a laptop without a phone? How to install WhatsApp on a laptop is a frequently asked question. In this article, you can learn it. Check how to use WhatsApp on laptop without qr code.
Install Whatsapp On Laptop Without Phone
Whatsapp owned by Facebook is a world-renowned app. We can do everything on WhatsApp like chat, call, video calls, business meetings, group discussions, online classes, and group calls with friends and family. Some time ago we want to use it on our desktop and laptop. Now it can be used on multi-devices like desktop laptops and tablets. With this feature, the WhatsApp user can send and receive through the internet without a smartphone. How to install WhatsApp on a laptop without a phone? Clients of this application use web without mobile, a user must need to join the beta program by given the below steps. This feature supports end-to-end encryption so all the conversations done on it will be secured. Check how to use whatsapp on laptop without phone and bluestacks.
How to use WhatsApp on a computer without a smartphone?
To use WhatsApp without a smartphone, users need to link their smartphone with the version of WhatsApp they are using, including WhatsApp Web, Desktop, or Portal. However, the procedure completes only once. After this, operators will be able to open WhatsApp Web without their cellphones. The feature also contains audio and video calling directly via WhatsApp Web or desktop. Follow these steps to Install Whatsapp On Laptop Without Phone.
- First of all open WhatsApp on the primary smartphone
- Then at the top right corner of the home page there you see a three-dotted menu
- After that in front of your eyes, a page opened and over there written Linked Devices tap on it
- Next WhatsApp will show information about the Multi-device beta
- Join the beat program and tap on continue
- Later open WhatsApp on a laptop, desktop, or tablet, by copying and pasting this URL — https://www.whatsapp.com
- Further, scan the QR code on the device by the scanner on the smartphone
- In the end, both the device will link and WhatsApp Web will synchronize messages
- The procedure might take some time but finally, you will connect with both devices.
- The user will be able to send and receive messages via WhatsApp Web
How many devices can add?
As mentioned earlier, a user can add up to 4 devices, which use independently. When the user adds a new device, the WhatsApp web client might take time to synchronize the messages and media sent and received on the primary mobile device. Yet, as soon as the device link, it will fully send and receive messages on an active internet connection.