Presently, most people around Pakistan use Samsung, Sony, Vivo, Oppo, etc. mobile phones but iPhone user is short. The use of the iPhone setting is different from all other mobiles. Facebook’s deactivation process has continued to generate differences, improper handling of user data by the platform, problems removing fake ads, and its supposed use of consumer reaction. If you want to be away from Facebook on your iPhone mobile for a while, then you have learned how to deactivate your Facebook account on your iPhone mobile. This article explains how to deactivate a Facebook account on iPhone mobile permanently, and how to deactivate a Facebook account on iPhone mobile temporarily.
Deactivate Facebook account on iPhone mobile temporarily
You can temporarily deactivate your account and reactivate your account when you want.
Deactivate your account
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone.
- Click the menu on the bottom right of Facebook.
- Take down the Scroll and click Settings & Privacy
- Click Settings.
- Tap Personal and account information.
- Select Account ownership and control.
- Click Deactivation and deletion.
- Tap Deactivate Account, then Click Continue to account deactivation and follow the instructions to confirm.
When your account is deactivated
- No one else can see your profile anymore.
- The message your friends are sending you is still visible.
- Your friends can see your name on their friend list. This is visible to your friends from their friend list.
- You can also see your posts and comments with your name in the group admin.
- You will no longer be able to use your Facebook account to access your eye product.
- Pages that only you control will also be deactivated. If your Page is deactivated, people can’t see your Page or find your Page if they search for it. If you don’t want your Page to be deactivated, you can give someone else full control of your Page. You should know that when you deactivate your Facebook account, you remain active in the message log in. how to deactivate Facebook account on iPhone message.
Can you still receive messages if you deactivate your Facebook account?
- You can also message on messenger with your friends.
- When you chat with someone on Messenger, your Facebook profile picture will appear.
- Other people may be looking for you to send you a message.
How to permanently deactivate Facebook account on iPhone mobile
When you follow the procedure to how permanently deactivate Facebook account on iPhone mobile, then you can download a copy of Facebook data for yourself. It can take up to 90 days for Facebook to delete everything, but your profile will no longer be visible or searchable. If you are interested in learning to deactivate an account permanently then follow these steps.
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone Mobile.
- Click the menu icon in the bottom right corner.
- Swipe down to the bottom and click Settings & Privacy.
- Click Settings.
- Swipe down and Click Account Ownership and Control.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Select Delete Account and Click Continue to Account Deletion.
- Analysis of the options to deactivate Facebook.
- Click Download if you want to save your data before you delete Facebook.
- When you’re ready, click Delete Account.
- Enter your password to confirm account ownership and click Continue.
- Click Delete Account to confirm that you want to delete Facebook.
How to Extinguish Facebook?
Whether you cancel or execute your Facebook account, the process to extinguish Facebook is the same. If you want to reactivate your account at any time then you only have 30 days to change your mind and extinguish it. Thats all about Deactivate Facebook account on iPhone.
Transfer Data from One Excel Worksheet To Another Automatically
How to deactivate or delete your Facebook account or change privacy settings on iPhone