One of the most unpleasant aspects of using an Android phone is forgetting your password or pattern. In this circumstance, your phone is of no use. You can use the ways we’ve outlined here to get your Factory Reset Android Phone When Locked. Resetting your phone due to an excessive set of system apps is also possible using these methods.
In this article, you will learn how to factory reset an android phone when locked Samsung, how to factory reset an android without a password, how to factory reset an android phone when locked lg, how to factory reset the android phone when locked Motorola, how to factory reset the android phone when locked Huawei and how to factory reset the android phone when locked oppo.
Factory Reset Android Phone When Locked
Every Android phone owner has their own unique set of needs when it comes to erasing their device. Here are a few explanations for Factory Reset Android Phone When Locked and why it should happen:
Android phones are frequently deleted in order to do system maintenance on the operating system.
A factory reset is necessary if an app is installed incorrectly or if a user performs an incorrect operation.
When you don’t know how to unlock the phone.
How to Factory Reset Android Without Password
Have trouble resetting your Android phone? Don’t Worry. Here is the solution for How to Factory Reset Android Without Password?
A remote wipe is a fastest and most convenient method of doing a factory reset on an Android device with a reset android phone with a google account and. Although the device’s password isn’t required, Google account credentials are required for this approach to work. Thankfully, you can remotely erase the phone if you still have access to the Google account that was previously used. Here’s a breakdown of how it works:
- You can find “Find My Device” at google.com/find.
- If you haven’t already done so, log in to your Google account.
- If necessary, pick the device from the left-hand menu that you wish to reset.
- As a last resort, select “Erase Device.”
- Confirm your want to delete all data from the device by pressing the Erase Device button.
When a mobile phone is switched off or unable to connect to a cellular network, Google cannot clean it. If the phone’s battery runs out after it’s stolen or misplaced, this can happen. If a device is fully disconnected from the Internet, it is hard to do a factory reset or find it.
How to reset Android phone when locked 2021
Follow these steps to know How to reset Android phone when locked 2021?
When a phone is locked, most people have no idea what to do next to get it unlocked. This is how you can do a factory reset on an Android phone.
When your Android phone is locked, the following steps will assist you to get it unlocked:
- Until you see the quick boot menu, hold down the Power and Volume Down buttons
- Then, by swiping up and down with the volume keys, get to the Recovery mode menu.
- then press the power button > choose recovery mode if necessary
- Next, hold down the Power and Volume Up buttons for a few seconds each.
- Then hit the Power button to select Factory reset/Wipe data.
- Use the volume buttons to pick the YES option and the Power button to make your selection.
- Once the reset is complete, your phone will restart automatically.
How to Reset Android Phone When Locked Using Google Account
Want to know How to Reset your Android Phone When Locked Using Google Account?
You may be able to use your Google account to reset your Android device’s pattern lock if it’s running Android 4.4 or below. Here are the actions you need to take:
Step 1: A “Forgot pattern” button or link will show after multiple failed attempts to unlock your phone. To proceed, simply press the button.
Secondly, you must sign in using your Google account. The account connected with your device must logged in.
Once you’ve signed in, you may reset your Android phone’s screen lock and get back in.