Have difficulty connecting Air Pods with Mac, here is some help for you. In fact, pairing AirPods to a Mac is not that much difficult. Whether you’re pairing wireless earbuds for the very first time or trying to set up automated shifting between all your Apple devices. It’s not quite as simple as connecting AirPods to an iPhone, but it’s not far away from it. Practically, if you have an iPhone, your AirPods might be already connected to your Macbook through Apple ID. But don’t worry If it does not connect, this guide will explain all processes on how to connect AirPods with your laptop or Macbook.
How To Connect Airpods With Your Macbook
If you have never utilized your AirPods or AirBuds with your Mac before, the first step you will need to do is to pair up both of these devices together. This process is almost the same whether you are connecting AirPods to an iMac, a MacBook, a Mac mini, or any other kind of Mac. Below is a few easy steps that you can follow to connect your Mac device and Airpods.
Way To Connect Airpods To Mac That Never Used Before
If your AirPods are not already connected to your iPhone, you can connect them straight to your Mac.
- First of all open the lid but don’t remove the AirPods with the AirPods in their charging case.
- On the back of the case press and hold the button till the light that shows the status of Airbus starts to flash.
- Come to your Mac, click the Apple menu then click on System Preferences
- In the System Preferences window, find”Bluetooth” and click it.
- In the list of available devices, find the AirPods name that you want to pair with the Mac, and then click Connect.
- After the connection is finished, the AirPods will show at the top of the Devices list,
- Now your Airbus is ready to be used with Mac.
How To Connect Airpods To Mac That Already Used On iPhone
If the Mac is attached with the same Apple ID as your own iPhone your AirPods are intended to connect to your Mac automatically. If this is the situation:
- Open your AirPodsouter case, just like you need to connect them with
- On your Mac, at the top of your screen, click the Volume icon in the menu bar. It looks the same as a speaker.
- In the Output Device section of the opened menu, select your desired
Solution Of Connection Problem Of Your Airpods
If you have any issues in connecting your AirPods with Mac, there are a few things you can try to resolve the problem. Firstly, update your Mac OS. You require macOS Sierra or later to pair with the first-generation AirPods and for second-generation AirPods macOS 10.14.4 or later version.
If the AirPods are already in the list of connected Bluetooth devices but won’t connect, delete them from the shown list and pair them with the Mac again. You can do that by finding the AirPods in the list of devices connected with Bluetooth and clicking the “x” on its right side. Then, again repeat the pairing process.
If nothing works, reset your AirPods then try again. To reset your AirPods, press and grip the button which is on the back of the AirPods case for at least 10 to 15 seconds. Released the button when the status light begin to flash up.
There Are Few Ways To Troubleshoot Your Airpods Connection
If the above process does not work for you, there are a pair of settings that you can enable these some settings.
- Open System Preferences by clicking the Apple icon in the menu bar, and then click on System Preferences.
- Assure that your Mac is logged into the corresponding Apple ID as of your iPhone.Click “Apple ID” in the System Preferences window to make sure you are signed in and using the same ID as your iPhone.
- Make sure the Handoff is turned on. To do so, click “General,” in the System Preferences window and make sure there is a check next to Allow Handoff between this Mac and your iCloud devices.
- If you can’t perceive the volume icon in the list of the menu bars, you have to first turn it on. In the System preferences window, click on”Sound” and then click the checkbox following show volume in the menu bar.
Why Won’t Your Airpods Connect To Your Mac?
Apparently defective AirPods can be frustrating but there are different methods for pairing them to your Mac laptop as well as how to get them in the list of connected devices and then play audio the way you want.
Recharge Your AirPods.
Your AirPods may just be out of power. Make sure to charge them and charge fully then try connecting them to your MacBook once more. You can also check your AirPods’ battery level at any time.
Update Mac OS to the Current Version
Operating system updates provide support for newer Apple devices such as AirPods. While using an updated version of the operating system can also improve your MacBook’s execution and safety.
Turn Bluetooth On
Enable Bluetooth before trying to connect to your Apple AirPods. To do this, click the Bluetooth icon in the upper-right part of your Macbook screen. It is visible like two triangles on top of one another.
Selection of Your AirPods
If you have already connected your AirPods but still the sound is not coming out of your Airpods, click either the Bluetooth or the volume icon and select your AirPods as the music output device.
Select Your AirPods Yet They are in the Case
Keep the AirPods in their charging case, open up the lid, and then manually choose your AirPods from the list of available Bluetooth devices. After that click Connect.
If all of the above fails, try to get in contact with the official Apple Support facility. They will solve your problem as soon as possible. They may even be able to replace your AirPods with another pair if you bought them newly.
Why Do Your AirPods Keep Disconnecting From Your MacBook?
If your Apple AirPods disconnect from your MacBook again and again after they’ve been successfully connected. Then, you’ve started utilizing them, and one of the following two causes is likely behind it. The batteries of AirPods are flat. The easiest way to fix this is to keep them in their charging case when they’re not in use. Also, don’t forget to charge the charging case because it needs the power to charge your AirPods.
Users can control Apple’s AirPodsby touch. Unfortunately, these controls can also be triggered by clothing and can be activated accidentally when you physically align them. Another Bluetooth device is trying to connect to your MacBook. By clicking the sound icon you can view which device is in use as audio output. You may want to turn off other connected devices while using your AirPods.
Use AirPods with a non-Apple device
You can use AirPods as a Bluetooth headset with other non-Apple devices. As you can’t use Siri, you can listen and talk to it. To set up your AirPods with an Android phone or other non-Apple devices, follow the simple steps below:
- On your non-Apple device, go to the settings for Bluetooth. Then, turn the Bluetooth on.
- If you have an Android device, go to Settings for the connections. Click on
With your AirPods in the charging case, open the lid.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until you see the status light start flashing.
- When your AirPods come out in the list of Bluetooth devices, select them and enjoy listing your favorite music.
Use different Pairs of AirPods for a Best Listening Experience
When perceiving through speakers is not perfect. So, we directly take hold of our AirPods or headphones to listen to music on our Mac. Nevertheless, listening with just one piece of AirPods on your ears and the other on your friend’s ears doesn’t give the best shot to that media that you’re consuming.
But pairing two sets of AirPods with your Mac, you can listen to music or watch your favorite movies at the same time with another individual. It added plus is that you can now fully enjoy the perks of sound in your surroundings by using the technology that the AirPods offer.
That’s all how you connect your Airpod with your Mac laptop. Normally, AirPods connect to your Mac automatically, and you need to do manual settings. You just put them in your ears and start enjoying some music. But, if it doesn’t happen, now you understand how to pair your AirPods manually and choose them from the audio options. With all that, be sure to fully take advantage of this connection by making your AirPods sound as great as possible.