Snapchat is considered one of the best and most popular social media platforms across the world. According to the reports, each second, around 8800 pictures are shared by more than 493 million Snapchat users. Dissimilar to other social media sites like Facebook and Instagram, Snapchat can be a staggering spot for others. As someone who cannot afford the headache of never-ending snap streaks, and doesn’t want to face the pressure to maintain the Snapstreaks or thinking to take a break from messaging platform, you have come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll tell you how you can delete your Snapchat account without a password.
How To Delete Snapchat Account 2022
Delete Snapchat Account 2022
Deleting a Snapchat account is just like a cup of tea for everyone. In 2022 you can easily delete your snap account by following the steps given below:
- Open your Snapchat account portal and smash your finger on “Delete my Account”
- Enter your account credentials, like username & password and click on “Continue” to proceed further
That’s all you need to do. There will appear a confirmation message contain “your snapchat will soon get deactivated”. In any other case, you feel any need to get your account back, you can reactive it within the 30 days. Check the further details regarding to Reactivate Snapchat Account.
How to Reactivate Snapchat Account
If you feel any need of your account back or feel any regret on your decision to break snapstreaks with your love ones, don’t worry we’re here to help you and tell each and every thing to bring your account back. The point here is that you can get your account back within 30 days after the deactivating. According to the company’s terms and conditions your account will stay deactivate for the initial 30 days and delete for the lifetime after additional 30 days.
The steps to reactive snapchat account are as under:
- Reactivating your account is as simple as to login an account. You just need to sign in to the app again by using your username & password.
- After this reactivation confirmation will pop up
- Tap to “Yes” and bomb, now you can access to your account once again.
Can I Delete Snapchat Account Without Password?
If you don’t know your username and password or any other initial credential, you’ll have to fill out an online form mentioning why their account should be deleted. If the company considers your reason valid and logical, it will provide you the option to deactivate your account without password.
Download Snapchat Data Backup
Besides the instruction to delete or deactivate your Snapchat profile, we have also added further information regarding taking your Snapchat backup and downloading it in case you need it later.
Download & Backup Your Snapchat Data:
In order to download and save your Snapchat data, you just need a “Verified Email Adders” on which your data can be sent. Here’s how to make it possible:
- Sign in into Snapchat’s account portal in a mobile browser and smash on the “My Data”
- Go down until the end of the list and click on “Submit Request” button to request your data backup.
- Now you can see a confirmation message, and accept the request.
Based on your data volume, it may take some time to get the email with details to download your account data. After downloading, you can proceed to delete your account.