Instagram is one of the world’s most popular and active smartphone apps. Every day, millions of individuals visit to browse and share photos and videos from their lives. Giving a “like” to a post is one method to show your gratitude for it while also keeping track of what you enjoy. On a computer, you can see Instagram photos. To do so, go to Instagram and log in. Then, on the profile of the individual whose images you’d want to see, click on it. This post will show you how to see Instagram-liked photographs on a computer. Read more fo View Liked Photos On Instagram
View liked Photos on instagram
On a computer, there is no official method to view your liked Instagram photographs.There are, however, a few workarounds.One option is to utilise a third-party website or app, such as Instagram, to access your account and all of your posts on a computer.vUse an Instagram viewer app like InstaViewer as another alternative.Which displays all of the Instagram photographs and videos you’ve liked.You can look at all of the posts you’ve liked through the Instagram app at any time, but you might be thinking, “How can I check my Instagram likes on my PC?”While the Instagram mobile app is fantastic, the desktop browser version falls short.
The Microsoft Store should be your first stop when shopping for desktop versions of mobile apps. Windows 10 includes a fantastic app store with a wide variety of programmes, including an Instagram app. The Instagram app for Windows has many of the same features as the mobile version.
How to View liked Photos on Instagram on Computer 2022
Using the Instagram App on a Computer. The program is available for free download and takes up very little space on your computer. To discover and install Instagram, open the shop and search for it. Because the app is linked to your computer, account alerts will appear on your screen and be sent to your action center, just like notifications from other applications. On the surface, the Windows 10 software seems to be identical to the mobile Instagram app. Let’s take a look at how the Instagram app compares to the mobile version. The first thing you’ll notice about the Instagram Windows app is that it has the same interface as the mobile version. At the top of the website, you’ll find choices to access direct messages, refresh your feed, and submit photographs and videos. You’ll discover articles at the bottom of the page, as well as a taskbar that allows you to visit your homepage, search the social network, see your profile, and see your recent likes.
How to See What you Liked on instagram 2021
Instagram, like Facebook, keeps a history of all your liked posts, which users can see from within the app. However, because this useful tool is hidden deep inside the settings, few consumers are aware of it. If you want to look back at the photographs and videos you’ve liked on Instagram, the option to see your liked posts comes in useful. It’s also a convenient method to dislike posts you’ve loved in the past without remembering and actively looking for them. 2021, follow the steps to view what you liked on Instagram.
In the Instagram app, tap the profile symbol in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the menu button in the top-right corner of the profile tab.
- Choose “Your activity.”
- Tap “Interactions” on the “Your activities” page.
- Select ‘Likes.’
- The Likes page will display all of the Instagram posts, videos, and reels you’ve liked.
How to see Liked Posts on instagram Android
Imagine that a post you liked on Instagram does not display on your smartphone following the Instagram update 2022. Please revert to an earlier version, or file a bug complaint with the Instagram developer.
Alternatively, you may view liked posts on your Instagram account by following the steps at the bottom.
- On your Android device, open the Instagram app. Tap the profile symbol in the lower right corner > Tap the hamburger button in the upper right corner > Your Activity.
- Choose the Interactions > Likes option. That concludes it. To discover the Newest or Oldest, Start Date or End Date, there is a Sort & Filter option.
Did instagram Remove Posts you’ve Liked
For the sake of this tutorial, we’ve utilized the Instagram app for iOS. On Android, the processes are very identical, so you should have no trouble accessing the app.
- Open the Instagram application.
- To launch the app, tap it and then tap your profile photo in the lower right corner.
- Choose the hamburger icon.
- To access the menu, tap the “hamburger” or three-line icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- Settings for Access
- At the bottom of the menu, click the Settings option. This will lead you to a variety of possibilities.
- Select “Account.”
- All of your recent activities are included under the Account menu, as well as certain account settings. To see all of your likes, go to Posts You’ve Liked.
- Choose which posts you want to dislike.
- Swipe through the liked posts and press the “heart” icon under each one to dislike it. This procedure might take a long time. Instagram, like many other social networking applications, does not offer a built-in feature for mass unliking.