The well-known messaging service WhatsApp, which Meta owns, just enforced a new function that lets users delete messages within an hour of sending them. On the Android, iOS, and Windows platforms, users can erase messages. The WhatsApp “delete permanently” tool has limitations, for example, they will see “The message was deleted” instead of what they sent. With this difficulty, the query “How to read deleted WhatsApp messages?” emerges. How To Read Deleted Message On WhatsApp? So, please follow the given st
How to see Deleted WhatsApp Messages without any app
There are two methods by which you can see the deleted messages on Andriod phone. Let’s take a look at these two methods by which we can see deleted messages on android phones.
How to See Deleted WhatsApp messages on iPhone
On any Android smartphone, you can see any deleted if you don’t want to install a third-party app. It is possible to preserve a record of every deleted message via WhatsApp through an integrated notification system. You can still access the original message in your notification log even if the other user deletes the message. There are some steps that you have to follow:
- Select Settings > Apps and Notifications > Notifications from the menu.
- Choose the “Notification History” option after finding it. Use Notification History by selecting the button next to it.
- All subsequent alerts will be shown on this page once the earlier steps have been finished.
However, after completing the above-mentioned steps you will be able to see all the deleted messages. You can see them all on WhatsApp even if the sender deleted them. You’ll need to go back to this section of your settings in order to view deleted messages, so keep track of where it is.
With the help of the App
You can see the deleted messages sent by the recipient through various apps in Play Store. There are many applications on Play Store which allow you to see deleted messages. Among many apps in Play Store, there is a popular app that you can use to read deleted messages.
This app is available only for android users, IOs users cannot use this app. Now how to use this, let’s take a look at the steps below:
- Download the “WhatsRemoved+” app from the Play Store.
- Allow access to notifications and accept the terms and conditions as displayed on the screen.
- Now select the app from the list, and select WhatsApp to read the deleted messages.
- However this app is connected to your WhatsApp, so when someone deletes a message user will get a notification from the app.
- Click on the notification and select the detected, you will then see the deleted messages by this app.
This is the application that android users can use to see deleted messages. However, you should be aware that there is a serious security risk when allowing the third-party app access to your smartphone’s notification system.
Besides that many users don’t use normal WhatsApp, they use another type of WhatsApp which is called “GB WhatsApp”. Many users also use this app, by this app if the recipient deleted the message it will not be deleted from the GB WhatsApp and the user can easily read the deleted message without installing any other third-party app or using any backup procedure.
How to see deleted messages on iPhones
Unfortunately, iPhones don’t have any third-party App by which they can see the deleted messages on WhatsApp. But there are some other ways that can be used to see the deleted messages on iPhones.
See deleted messages through Backup
However, iPhone users don’t use any app to see the deleted messages but they can use a backup procedure to see them. These backup procedures are as follows:
This Message was Deleted WhatsApp
This instruction is for iPhone users who regularly back up their devices using iTunes. Recovering WhatsApp messages from iTunes backups is a simple task. If you back up your iPhone more than three times using this method, you cannot pick the older backup file.
- Connect the target iPhone and launch iTunes.
- Tap the iPhone icon and select “Restore Backup” from the menu.
- Locate and choose the backup file that contains the desired WhatsApp messages. To get them into your iPhone, click Restore.
Restore deleted chats from iCloud backup
To make sure that iCloud backup is enabled on your iPhone, you must first check its status. Simply navigate to Settings > iCloud > Backup to achieve this. If the iCloud backup is active, you can follow these steps to recover deleted WhatsApp messages.
- Choose Erase All Content and Settings from the Settings > General > Reset menu.
- Follow the on-screen instructions after that until you see the “Apps & Data” option. Decide to “Restore from iCloud Backup.”
- Select the appropriate iCloud backup, then wait for the restore operation to be properly finished. It’s important to remember that having access to the internet is necessary for the entire procedure. Therefore, make sure the Wi-Fi network is not cut off while the process is running.
Read WhatsApp deleted messages recovery app
These are all the ways by which WhatsApp users can see deleted messages on Android and iPhone with or without apps. Somehow, All WhatsApp users also have to think before sending a message. I mean yes you have the option of “permanently delete” but what if the receiver turns their network off after you send the text? They will still have 7 seconds in which they can see your deleted text. So don’t write your text without using your brain and thinking that you have the delete option.